ARC AGM and Dinner: 22–23 May 2018, Birmingham
The ARC AGM for 2018 is now booked for the above dates in Birmingham, our third year outside of London making the conference and dinner accessible to all and showing ARC is truly a national organisation.
The format will be the same as for the last two years so the timetable is:
- The AGM will be held from 1pm to 4pm on 22 May 2018 and 10am to 12 am on 23 May 2013.
- The Annual Dinner will be on the evening of the 22 May 2018.
- Whilst nothing has been confirmed we plan to provide training events on the morning of the 22 May 2018 (before the AGM) and afternoon of the 23 May 2018 (after the AGM)
- 22/23 May 2018 AGM – IET Birmingham: Austin Court
- 22 May 2018 Annual Dinner – Hyatt Regency Hotel, Broad Street, Birmingham
- Hotel accommodation – Jury’s Inn : 245 Broad Street
All are reasonably central to Birmingham city centre – approximately 10-15 mins walk from New Street Station.
- Midday (12 noon), 2 April 2018 – Last date for receipt of motions
- 23 April 2018 – Last date for names of Centre representatives for the AGM
Much more detail will be forthcoming over the next few months but for now, but please put these dates in your diary now.
For anyone who has never been to the AGM/Annual Dinner I would strongly recommend you take up the opportunity to attend. If you would like to discuss attendance or participation for the first time, then feel free to give me a call on 03000 529120.