AGM 2019 – Latest Updates
ARC AGM and Dinner: Wednesday 8 May 2019, London
The AGM and Dinner is fast approaching and we are back in London for the first time in a few years, the AGM itself and Dinner will be held at the same location details are;
The timetable will be:
- The AGM will be held from 9:30am to 4pm on 8 May 2019.
- The Annual Dinner will be on the evening of 8 May 2019.
- 8 May 2019 AGM – One Great George Street, London, SW1P 3AA
- 8 May 2019 Annual Dinner – One Great George Street, London, SW1P 3AA
- Hotel accommodation – 70 rooms have been booked at the Vauxhall Travelodge and will be allocated to delegates on a first come first served basis so don’t leave it too late! You can also book your own accommodation but claims for costs will be restricted to the same price we have paid for this one — £140 per room.
- The closest tube station to the AGM venue is Westminster. 100 PS is a few mins walk from the venue.
- Midday (12 noon), 14 March 2019 – Last date for receipt of motions
- 1 April 2019 – Last date for names of Centre representatives for the AGM
Much more detail will be forthcoming over the next month but for now, but please put these dates in your diary now.
For anyone who has never been to the AGM/Annual Dinner I would strongly recommend you take up the opportunity to attend.